On Monday, 19 June Year 7 will be visiting Reculver Country Park and its adjacent coastline. A practical study of longshore drift on the beach will be undertaken. A variety of land uses will be examined, including coastal defences.
Timings: The coach will depart at 8.45am and arrive back around 4.00pm. If the coach is late back a clarion call message will be sent.
- Wear PE kit and school tracksuits.
- Trainers (or similar supportive footwear) should be worn
- Pack a waterproof in the event of inclement weather.
- Ensure sunscreen is applied prior to coming to school and a school sun cap is worn.
- A rucksack/ bag will help carry the things they require along the walk.
Equipment: I will provide all the necessary maps, paper and stationery.
Camera: Digital cameras (not the highly expensive sort) are welcome
Break, packed lunch and a small rucksack: They must bring their usual break time snack, together with a packed lunch, with drinks (please remember NO NUT-BASED PRODUCTS).
Please advise on the form below any ailments/ allergies your son may have.
The cost of the trip is in the region of £20.
Please complete the form below by Monday, 12 June to grant permission for your son to attend.