iPhone and iPad
- Open “Settings” and select “Calendar”
- Under “Accounts” select Add Accounts select
- Select “Other” and Add Subscribed Calendar
- Paste the url into the “Server” field
- Click next and save.
- The Calendar will be saved under “Accounts” and can be modified under the “Subscribed” section within the calendars.
- Open Google Calendar.
- Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the Down arrow .
- Alternatively go to “Settings” > Calendars.
- Underneath “Other calendars” click Browse interesting calendars »
- Scroll to “More Tools”
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the calendar’s web address
- Click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color to help you identify it on your calendar.
- Choose iCloud from the Location menu, then click OK.
Calendars can take up to 12 hours to sync and have the changes appear.